headerphoto

Yay for interviews!

So my good news of the week is that I have now had two successful interviews! I just heard back from the first, and b/c they are such a small company and going through many internal changes, they decided not to fill the position at all. Still, they really liked my resume and my "presentation" during the interview. And since they are a staffing firm, this will hopefully prove to be beneficial. Bummer that it's not an offer, but I still have the second job to hope for.... I guess this means I shouldn't stop shopping around just yet. :-)

2 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Comment migrated from old livejournal blog:
Subject: Good for you!
Posted by:(Anonymous)
2007-04-26 01:15 pm
Well, if I remember right, you were actually a little worried about getting this first job offer and then having to decide on it without knowin about the second. Maybe this is God closing a door! (I hope so.) I'm not surprised that the first company was so impressed with you. You'll be glad you spent all this time finding the perfect job. You're doing great!
Allison

Jennifer C. said...

Comment migrated from old livejournal blog:
Subject: Good point
Posted by: aithne1228
2007-04-30 03:04 pm
I do like the idea of not having a difficult choice to make... :-)