headerphoto

Back to a regular schedule

So it's been three weeks since I started my new job. Things are going super well, and I feel so much better about what I do now. As always, though, there are a few tasks that I've been meaning to do for a while that I just can't seem to find the motivation for. It seems that if I wait long enough, they won't really matter anymore - maybe I'll just do that... :-) Can't skip cleaning the cat litter, though. (Too bad for me...)

Also, I've finally gotten through last year's pictures that needed to be scrapbooked, so now I get to focus completely on whatever I want. I'm thinking that I will only scrapbook a few major events per year. Limiting myself will hopefully help me to not feel so overwhelmed with "keeping up", so then I will be more excited about just doing pages for fun. I guess this means that tomorrow I'm going to take a trip up to Joann's and pick up a new album. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Comment migrated from old livejournal blog:
Subject: Just few major events?
Posted by:(Anonymous)
2007-06-13 10:18 am
If you scrapbook just a few major events each year, should I assume I'll be in all of them?
Allison

Jennifer C. said...

Comment migrated from old livejournal blog:
Subject: Re: Just few major events?
Posted by: aithne1228
2007-06-22 09:41 pm
We'll have to see about that. You'll most likely be in all the events that go in my "friends" scrapbook, but you probably won't make the cut in my "family" one. :-)