headerphoto

Singing with Allison and Ellie

Today I was in a mood to sing. When I got to Allison's, we ate dinner, and afterwards were still the only people there. So we decided to sing Christmas songs while Allison played the piano. Since Allison's voice is still not totally back, she is having trouble singing in the higher ranges, and I always have trouble singing in the higher ranges, but we had fun anyway. And Ellie enjoyed singing along, too.

And now, I would like to take a moment to say how much I like it when Allison plays the piano. I don't have many friends up here in MN who play, and it's nice to have a friend around who is willing to play while I since and dance around her house like a fool. Yay for Allison!

1 comments:

Allison said...

It's nice to have a friend who puts of with my laryngitic frog-mouse singing voice!