headerphoto

Catching up... or not....

Man, has it been a while. I have now been 25 for 2 weeks! (Sorry to the people who check this blog regularly.) But the good news is - I have started planning scrapbook pages again! I now have about 10 pages/spreads in the works. I'm already running out of pictures for 2007, so maybe I'll take some more for some random fun pages before the retreat in February. I suppose that will partially depend on how much I let my soon-to-start class take over my life... we'll have to see about this...



So the only catching up I want to do is to say that I am now in the middle of a busy project at work that makes my days fly by, and having some free time at night has made my evenings fly by, also. Other than New Years at the Gallop's and lots of fun times with friends, things have been just moving along... Nothing is standing out as noteworthy right now... I suppose that's why I haven't posted? (lame excuse, I know, but I had to try, right?)



In closing, I would like to post a picture of my kitties, in honor of Mattie's braveness in temporarily losing her brother, Max.


1 comments:

ella peterson said...

your blogging (as well as your husband's) has been missed. beautiful picture of your kittens.