headerphoto

My hives have hives!

So, this may not be a very pleasant post, but for some reason, I can't seem to think about anything else right now...

I got my allergy shots today a little later than normal. It was about 3 PM when I received my weekly stab. I waited my 30 mintues and drove back to the office. Soon after, I began to itch - slightly more than normal. Particularly under my arms and on my tummy. Then it got worse... I headed home about 30 minutes early.

So, now that I've had a chance to show Matt and look in a mirror, I have had a good look at the biggest hives since I had that virus attacking my nerves. Maybe it's back? I don't know, but man, do I want to swim in a tub of ice water right about now.

And yes, I did have Matt take a picture, but I'm not sharing online. :-) Too awkward...

2 comments:

Ali said...

ouchy! what about an oatmeal bath!

Allison said...

I'm sorry - that sounds miserable. And way to read my mind on the picture thing - as soon as I saw the post title I hoped for a nice gross picture!