headerphoto

My Saturday

So getting out of bed was really tough for me today... how about for you?

Anyway, I spent like 8 hours doing homework today, but only half of that time was really productive. Matt and I got to hang out with Kevin and Cassi (My ex and his fiancée) this morning watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Garfield and eating cinnamon rolls (Mmmm, mmmm, good).

So thankfully Al saved me from doing more homework by giving me an excuse to go hang out with her. It didn't take much convincing cuz homework sucks and Al is cool.

And then to top off my awesome day (awesome not including the homework part), Matt and I got a Papa John's pizza - a real one - for our late night snack. Isn't my hubby the greatest? Anyway, I have to get to bed so I won't sleep through church tomorrow... even though it might already be a little too late for preventative measures...

-Jen

0 comments: