headerphoto

Rambling

So here I am at scrapbooking night... For some reason, I'm not feeling as happy today. I wonder if I'm stressed about having to start a new job on Monday. Maybe I'm just bummed about still having a long list of things to do that I don't really have enough time to get done.

I've decided I want to try harder at eating good food, taking care of myself, using time wisely,etc. I wish that I was one of those people who could just decide they wanted to do something and then do it. Too bad-I'm not. I guess if I had one wish,that would be it. I would definitely want the ability to use willpower to control my actions. You'd think that I already had this ability,but apparently not. I'm still not living life I'd like to.

I feel like I'm just rambling right now, so I hope I'm making sense. And now I can't think of anything else to say... So,anywho...

0 comments: