headerphoto

The First Capture of the Season

Alright, so school isn't over yet, but I had to post this. Max has already had his first capture of the season. And if I weren't so concerned about the life of a particular bunny-rabbit, Max would have a trophy to show for his hard work.

After (bravely) venturing into the dark backyard to pick up Max as soon as he had set down the bunny, I took him inside. He was not very happy about this, but he didn't fight me too much. (He is pretty lazy unless an animal is running right in front of him.) I went back out later, and the bunny had not moved. It let me get very close. I even gave it a nudge with a very long board, and it didn't move, but it was breathing. A few minutes later, I decided to take a picture of him - he didn't look torn up, and I thought it would be cool to get such a close pic of a bunny. But alas, the bunny had moved. Yay! Another bunny-rabbit's life has been spared. I suppose my vegetables won't be very happy this summer... Oh, the circle of life...

0 comments: