headerphoto

I think I need to rescind my previous post...

I came home after class tonight aroung 9 PM. Matt promptly informed me that the bunny did not make it out alive. Max was released into the backyard after Matt got home, and Max quickly discovered the location of the bunny remains. In an effort to rid ourselves of the deceased rabbit, Matt placed the bunny in an area of our yard that is out of the way yet also outside the fenced area. May the bunny rest in peace...

/1 __
/ 1 ,-~ /
Y :1 // /
jj /( .^
>-"~"-v"
/ Y
jo o 1
( ~T~ j
>._-' _./
/ "~" 1
Y _, 1
/1 ;-"~ _ 1
/ l/ ,-"~ \
\//\/ .- \
Y / Y*
l I !
]\ _\ /"\
(" ~----( ~ Y. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Allison said...

Give Max our highest congratulations. We want him in shape in case we ever need him for mice again!

ella peterson said...

you draw this? whoa...

Jennifer C. said...

No, actually I found it online. I had to do a bit of playing to make it look right, though. For some reason, blogger kept editing out the "pipes" - "|". I had to put 1's in their place and add html tags to maintain formatting... :-)