headerphoto

Allergy Shots

I love getting allergy shots. It's my one good excuse to take a long break in the middle of the workday. I especially love getting shots in the summer. I drive to the clinic with my window down and the music blaring - wind blowing my hair into millions of tiny knots. Then, once the shots are done, I'm required to sit in the office for 30 minutes while I wait to make sure I'm not going to have a major reaction. Of course, I will probably never have a major reaction, but I still like the fact that I get to sit for 30 minutes and not feel guilty about not utilizing my time better.

So today I have chosen to blog, since it has been a very long time since I last did so. Last week, I had a few spare moments, but I spent the time designing a new blog skin instead of blogging. I have yet to find free time to actually get the code in place, but at least I have all the graphics ready to go. :-)

0 comments: