headerphoto

Summer Plans

Matt and I have a lot of fun summer plans. We are almost booked solid! Camping, trips to Indiana, visits from family, more camping, etc. I've really been wanting to sew a microfiber futon cover and loveseat slip cover for our living room, but I'm just not finding the time - too many other priorities. I also was hoping to help Matt make some new tables for our living room, but seeing as I can't even do a bit of sewing, there's no way we'll get to making tables.

I'm a little bummed, but I'd much rather do what I'm doing instead - spending time hanging out. Come fall, I'll be back in school, and homework will once again take over my non-work life. Registration for fall classes starts July 7th. The summer is ending way too quickly! At least I've convinced myself to only do one class at a time. Taking 6 years to complete my masters is okay, right? I mean, they only require that we complete it within 7 years...

0 comments: