headerphoto

Third time's a charm...

So, as some of you may know, in the course of building these tables, Matt has accidentally inflicted minor wounds on me two times before tonight. On his third try, which happened tonight, he actually managed to break skin. My shins are now covered with band-aids and neosporin to help prevent infections. :-)

After all that, I really wanted a root beer float. I tried to play the "broken and bruised wife" card in order to obtain said float. My scheme may have failed, but I did manage to get a smoothie out of the deal.


3 comments:

Ali said...

but floats are so much better!

Jen D said...

I tagged you as part of a meme on my blog...you totally don't have to do it, I'm just running out of blog ideas and time to blog!

Spring Lela Kane said...

Yeah...and WHO'S ice were you planning on using hmmmm????