headerphoto

Camping

Last weekend was the annual Xpedition Camping Trip. We went to St. Croix state campground, and even though it was super rainy, we still had a good time. What made it even better was the fact that I was able to talk Matt into buying a bigger tent for this year's trip. So roomy! Anyway, every year I love camping more and more. I used to hate being dirty, and that made camping one of my most unfavorite activities. Now that I have so many good friends to camp with, though, I actually love it. I don't care how yucky I smell, because my friends will still love me (and tell me to shower if I need it). :-) I'm definitely looking forward to next year's camping trip.

5 comments:

Bob Ryan said...

Camping WAS fabulous (though wet). Did you take pictures and have you given them to Dustin to post?

Allison

Jennifer C. said...

We didn't bring our camera, b/c Dustin brought his.

Also, you really need to sign up with your own gmail account so your comments don't show up as "bob ryan said"... I guess this means you should start a blog, too.

Unknown said...

Hey...look who found your blog!!! I have some of my photos ready. Spring said she would get me hers tomorrow. No word from Randi yet.

Jennifer C. said...

Dustin - how did you find my blog? I don't remember posting it anywhere...

Unknown said...

I have my ways...can't give out all my secrets ;)

I just googled "Jennifer Cromer" and maybe the keyword of "blog" and I think it found your name along with the copyright year. I checked it out and when I saw the picture I knew it was you.