headerphoto

Need....Sleep.....

I have been so exhausted lately, and it's my own fault. I can't seem to get over my night-owl sleeping schedule, even when I want to get up for work at 6:30. Last night, I was up until 2am, and the day before I was up until after midnight. Seriously, what is my deal?
The Camping trip is this weekend, and even though we all usually wake up with the sun, it will be a relaxing Saturday, and I can even take a nap if needed. I might just be tired enough to not want to go to every mini-event this weekend. (If I do skip out on anything, I know my good friends will be shocked.)

Anyway, now I have to make it through today. Good thing I'm leaving at 3pm!

1 comments:

Bob Ryan said...

Your faithful reader followed you to your new site.

Tell me about camping.

Allison