headerphoto

New Job

It's been a while - sorry for slacking. I have been busy, though, as you can probably tell from the title of this post.

I started my new job on Wednesday. Things are going really well so far, and I am having fun while learning a lot. :-) My co-workers are friendly and helpful, and I'm excited to be there. It's also exciting to finally have a job that I can expect to keep for a longer period of time. It will be nice not to have to perform a third annual job search next February/March.

So, here's a thought. I like comments, but I rarely write posts that lend themselves to comments. Why don't I start providing a question at the end of some posts that will hopefully encourage some sharing? Here's the question for this post:

What has been your favorite job/career so far, and what was it about that job that made you like it so much?

Please write a comment! (Also, I may turn on comment moderation so I can be sure to see all comments, even to older posts.)

3 comments:

ella peterson said...

my current job is my favorite. i love my job because i know that i am making a difference in numerous lives every single day. it's not just the kid's life that i'm touching; it's their entire family and with anyone that they interact. plus, each child has a different personality that i get to befriend.

Jen said...

my current one. i like it because i finally feel like i am doing something because i want to and not beacause that is what i was allways supposed to do.

Unknown said...

My previous job was my favorite. I was working for Liberty Enterprises at the time. I would classify it as my first real-world job (outside of working at the college). What I liked about it the most was that I had a great team that I worked with on a regular basis and could bounce ideas off of. I have some of that with my current job, but not many of them know as much about web development. I still get together with my old coworkers for lunch about every other month or so.