headerphoto

What a good Saturday...

I had such a good day today. It all started with some chocolate chunk pancakes....

Matt and I went into St. Paul today so I could show him where I'm working now. We got some exercise walking through the St. Paul skyway system, but we ruined it all with a stop at Caribou Coffee. :-)

Then we headed home for the afternoon, making a couple of stops on the way. I got to snuggle with my cats and watch some TV/help Matt play some video games.

At 3, I headed out to meet my friend Kathryn and some of her gymnastics friends at a bar near the U. We hung out for a while before heading to a MN vs. OK gymnastics meet at 6. I always have fun at those gymnastics meets - it also inspires me to keep trying to include exercise in my week. :-)

After gymnastics, I headed over to our church to catch the last bit of a game night. The remaining group, including Matt, was playing Loaded Questions, so I listened in for a while. Then a few of us played some DDR - always a good time, and it counts as exercise!

Finally, on the way home, I got a call from my cousin Catherine, who happened to be hanging out with my dad. (Catherine goes to school in Indiana, so for holidays she will sometimes head over to stay with my Grandma and hang out with my dad.) We talked for 40 minutes on the phone - good times. :-)

And now I am sitting at my desk while Matt is playing clips on youtube from "Whose Line Is It Anyway?". Again, good times. And what a great end to a great day....

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds fun. And busy. But I think you like that.

Jen said...

I love chocolat pancakes on Saturdays!