headerphoto

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

It is Turkey Day! Mom and Kevin made it into town safely, and we had a good evening baking pies and drinking Chai and eating some "Betta Snacks" (graham and chocolate cookies from Africa that taste kind of like whole grain fudge stripe cookies). I am so ready for sleep, but I haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to write something before bed.

The one bummer is that I was asked to help out on a high priority project today (testing for a release that should be ready to go out on Saturday), and I will very likely be needed for about 20 minutes on Friday morning. My day off is not necessarily going to be a day off after all, but hey - I get paid by the hour, so I'm not complaining. :-)

We'll probably do some shopping and Christmas decorating on Friday while Mom and Kevin are still here, so I suppose I could work in some work-time on top of the fun-time activities. And I've been craving a trip to IKEA, so maybe I'll do that on Saturday? I love extended weekends!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Mmm. Chai sounds good.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.