headerphoto

Tired and trying to stay awake...

I am soooo tired right now! My eyes are burning, and I've had way too much trouble focusing on things I had to read today. Hopefully this weekend I can get some sleep since I don't have any major homework due next week...

I'm looking forward to scrapping tomorrow. I got so much done last week, and I still have a ton left for this week, so I know I'll be productive. :-)

I also had a very productive afternoon at work today. Lots to do! It all helps me stay awake. Now I need some caffeine to get me through my next class. We have a guest speaker today, so that should make me a little more motivated to put extra effort into concentrating.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I’ve been really tired also. I had to have two cups of coffee yesterday morning because I noticed myself nodding off, even though I had a designer at my desk telling me stuff. Sleeping in this weekend does sound good. Want to do it together?

Jen said...

I hope that you got stuff done. It is sooooo cute that Matt is posting comments on your blog. Now I am too! Wooo Hoooo!