headerphoto

New month, new blog skin...

So I have been horrible about posting regularly throughout July. I have been too focused on other things to bother. But now is time to play catch-up. I've had a week-long vacation with Matt's family visiting us, and as soon as things setle back to normal, I hope to get back to blogging regularly. We do have the camping trip next weekend, though, so it still may be a while. Hopefully I don't forget everything before I have a chance to record it all!!!

And now I have to go write an email about camping before I forget about that, too...

3 comments:

Allison said...

I hope you get back to blogging, too. I've missed you!

Jen said...

nice new skin, glad to have you back

Ali said...

I love the new skin...did you make it? teehee I like the picture too...is Matt jealous that we've taken his place in your photo?