headerphoto

Yay for the Weekend!

Matt and I barely did anything today, and it was great! We did go to the bookstore to by my books for my fall class and finish sealing the table we built. We also made a stop by the library and the grocery store, picked up a redbox movie, and spent the majority of the day reading, playing games, watching the movie we rented, eating (mmmm... mixed berry smoothies...), and doing a variety of other relaxing activities.

And again, Max jumped the fence while I was supervising. That darn cat! At least I know I can still jump the fence to grab him before he gets too far. :-D

Now I think it's time for some more reading. Yes, I think I will leave all email-checking and tuition-reimbursement-application-writing for tomorrow. Procrastination is what I do best on Saturdays....

2 comments:

Allison said...

Is it bad that I really want to see you jump the fence to go after Max?

Jennifer C. said...

Not at all! I bet it would've been funny to watch. Next time, I'll see if I can get Matt to video tape it, and if I don't look like a total clutz, maybe I can post it to share. At least it would be good for a laugh...