headerphoto

Ali was so right...

I just remembered that I'm going to be playing in orchestra in a week, so I thought I'd check out the music and make sure to practice anything that looked tricky. Yeah, so I thought I was missing something when I remembered that Ali F. said there were hardly any parts for woodwinds. Looks like I won't need to practice at all, since this will so not be a challenge. And I guess that I will be bringing my laptop to our 2 hour practice on Saturday so I don't waste all that time sitting around when I have so much to do. I am kind of bummed, though that there is only one song...

3 comments:

ella peterson said...

i'm excited for the revival of orchestra!

Matt said...

But your flute is made of metal, not wood...

Ali said...

hehe, sadly, if I had read your blog I would have realized I could have gone to practice too and worked on stuff :(