headerphoto

Feeling Strong

So lately I have been feeling very independent. I have felt like I've been standing on my own a lot (in the figurative sense), and I am glad that I can handle myself for a while and others don't have to worry about me... which is kind of scary, b/c I also feel like sooner or later I will come crashing down, at which point there will not be very many people left who know I need them. Everyone just seems to be taking care of someone else, and as it usually goes, I get left on the sidelines cheering people on but not really being part of the action. Maybe this is because I spend so much of my time working on things that other people can't relate to. Maybe I'm just an irritating, hard-to-love person and people don't like me as much as they do others. Aw heck - who knows. For now, I'm doing good with just God (and a little of Matt) to lean on, and that's way more that enough.

1 comments:

Allison said...

You're definitely not irritating and we definitely like you. Glad you're feeling strong but it's okay if you're not.