headerphoto

The joy of weekends and warmer weather...

It's Saturday! And that means sleeping in, chocolate chip pancakes with Matt, and finally some time to get things done for the day and still have some time left for random fun!

I have two things I need to do today (other than clean, which I'm leaving for next week when I'll be at home.) I have to do laundry, and I have to read for class. Other than that, I've been taking a long break from job hunting since I'm excited about my current lead and it's looking pretty likely. In other words, no job hunting is needed today... Hmm... I do have a collection of 4 phone messages that I have not responded to - seems I let those sit while I dealt with other pressing matters....

I really would like to get outside today, but it's still pretty cold. Maybe it would be best just to get out of the house. It's so sunny and bright - it makes me think of springtime. Maybe I'll make a trek down to the MOA? That is always fun - and I could stop by IKEA? I like shopping on sunny days. I walk faster and smile more. It makes the experience that much more fun. Yay for Saturdays and warmer weather!!

0 comments: