headerphoto

V-day Scavenger Hunt Answers

I didn't get any responses from my friends regarding where they thought Matt's notes on V-day were hidden. I like this kind of stuff, but apparently I am alone in that...

Anyway, for those of you who like the answers being given to you, here they are:

1. Search first inside an old device where we get political advice.
A: The tape player in the kitchen.

2. To find me is hard, this do not doubt. A light for when all other lights go out.
A: Next to the flashlight in the under-the-stairs closet.

3. I'm so glad that you're my wife, apple of my eye, love of my life.
A: In the fruit drawer of the fridge.

4. I don't like it when you cry, no not at all, but if you do, I'll cushion your fall.
A: The "couch" covered tissue box in the living room.

5. You want to have small babies to kiss, so leave me alone. I'm no help for this.
A: A box of condoms... :-) I'm not telling where.

6. You put me inside a home far too small. A buffalo I am, strong, proud, and tall.
A: An African, hand-carved, wooden sugar bowl in our family room, where Matt keeps an African necklace with a metal charm of his high school mascot, a buffalo.

7. A treat we serve in Brittish style, sometimes it makes our guests smile.
A: Refering to chai, in one of the African teacups that we have on the shelf between our living room and kitchen.

8. I haven't been paid in years, I regret. You probably owe me $60 I bet.
A: The jar where we keep $$ that we pay ourselves for certain things... :-) Not very good about keeping up with those payments...

9. If not for me, I'm not so sure you would have loved Matt Cromer.
A: Matt's guitar case - the first time I saw him, he was playing his guitar, and I thought he was so cute! Matt and I also both had a second idea for this clue - the case for the Simpsons movie DVD. We also bonded over The Simpsons early in our relationship.

10. Come claim your reward you have now won. Let's go out to eat and have lots of fun!
A: No clue here, but we did go out to eat.

And there you have it. The first annual Cromer family scavenger hunt.

0 comments: