headerphoto

Now that took longer than I thought it would...

I just finished my 1st written homework assignment of the semester - worth 10% of my grade for one of my classes. I think I started working around 7:30... :-) I had to read a case study that was about 10 times longer than I thought it was going to be, I had to go back through what I read yesterday and take detailed notes on a bunch of stuff I needed in order to accurately assess the case study, then I had to look through income statements and balance sheets and do some calculations, all so that I would have a clue about what I should write my 350 words on.

And now that it's done, I'm not even sure if my initial thoughts were right, but I don't think I can understand enough at this point to really form an opinion anyway. Good thing that the teacher said he's not as worried about grades but more about participation and effort...

0 comments: