headerphoto

Quick Recap

Once again, I have let way too much time pass between posts...

Three weeks worth of classes have come and gone since my last post. So far, the workload is manageable, but there is so much reading that I am afraid for later when I will be expected to actually write based on what I will have read. I am enjoying the discussions, though, and I think I am keeping up with my fellow classmates.

On the work front, I have had a couple of okay weeks. Nothing too stressful - at least having other stressors in my life helps to limit the effects of work-related stress. I have now hosted two training sessions for the subject I have been working on most recently, and on top of that, I am training someone this week on the full gamut of standard processes. I really like weeks like this when my job requires that I take a break from creating materials in order to train people. This is my chance to just be confident in what I know and share my knowledge. In addition, I am finding that I am a very patient person, which is good since it is directly applicable to my job. This makes me feel pretty good about where I currently am in life...

Meh. That’s about enough of that for now. I’m feeling bored with this topic, so moving on…

1 comments:

Allison said...

You ARE a very patient person. You deal with me very well!