headerphoto

Yay for Saturdays!

After a long Thursday and Friday (and some "down time" with my hubby on Friday night), I had almost an entire Saturday to myself! It has been a while, let me tell you...

Anyway, on Friday night, after Matt and I watched a movie, I got inspired to clean up my scrapping shelves. I have one of those 4 X 4 "cubbie" shelves from IKEA, and some of the cubbies have been collecting junk for a while. Now my shelves are looking pretty nice. Also, now that the shelves are looking nice, I got "inspired" to decorate some wooden letters to set on top of my shelves. Since Jen N. was coming over today to scrap, I had the perfect opportunity to get this done while I was still motivated. Even Matt is excited about the results. So, what do you think? Is it gorgeous, or is it gorgeous?

You can't see this very well in the picture, but I also got to use my circle stamps on the top half with glitter paint. It looks really good when the light hits it just right. By the way - guess where I got all the lovely green paper? My friend and faithful reader, Allison, gave it to me. Thanks, chica!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is ADORABLE. If you sold those, I would buy them!

Matt said...

I liked giving you design critique. I'm glad that I was able to help a bit.

So, Allison would buy them huh? Sheesh, I'm always looking for a way to break into an online business.... maybe I'm more "entrepreneurial" than either of us though.