headerphoto

The New Car

The Buick, as many of you know, is about to bite the dust. Well..... let's be honest here. I think it already has. Matt got a tip from one of the people he called about getting some cash for the Buick while getting it towed. The guy seemed to know all about this kind of behavior on this car, and he had a name for the part that was going bad... Not sure what that was, but it is interesting that after all our efforts, we may have found the answer from a very unlikely source.

Anyway, we got a *new* car - a 2003 Pontiac Vibe. Very fun. :-) More space than the Corolla, still good MPG rating, and this one actually has AC (unlike the Buick)! So, since many of you are not very familiar with this car, I thought I would post a pic. This may or may not be the car we bought since I pulled the pic from the seller's website, but either way, it is a good representation of what we ended up getting.


1 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute and sporty - don't park next to my minivan! (I'll feel bad!)