headerphoto

On the Road Again

We are about 3.5 hours away from our destination. It's sunny, and I'm excited that I discovered how to make my laptop screen brighter. Also, very cool thing about the Vibe is that it has an outlet that I can plug my laptop into. Basically, I have my entire office in the car now. Fun times. :-)

So - exciting news of the moment - Just before we left yesterday, Matt and I were able to stop over at Ali and Abe's new house for a tour. Very fun! We are excited that they will be living so close to us so we will be able to hang out more easily - that is as long as our busy schedules have some open spots...

So anyway, I'm not sure what the plans are for the weekend, so it'll be an adventure! I know that we are hoping to get some work done on the car, and Matt brought his Xbox and a TV, so they'll probably play some games. I remembered to bring my current crochet project and some books and magazines... We'll have to see what we end up doing. I'm definitely excited about having a 4-day weekend! If only gas weren't $4 a gallon...

1 comments:

Spring Lela Kane said...

Agree with you on the gas part...