headerphoto

Planning for the Summer

So I have a huge, loosely defined list of things that I've been wanting to do for a while. While I was still in the middle of taking a class, I would think about something that I wanted to do, and then I would promptly forget what that thing was because I was too busy thinking about school/work/other business that was more pressing.

Now that I have some "free time", I really want to spend a while thinking about all of those things I want to do - things to fix up the house, things to organize the house and the rest of my life, things for personal enrichment, things for just plain, old fun.... I know I have a list somewhere in my thoughts. Now if only I could commit that list to paper or some handy, portable, electronic format...

I know what I'm doing this weekend...watching movies and brainstorming for my summer "to-do" list. Yay for summer break!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'd like to go through our basement and throw out/donate a ton of stuff. Of course, I wanted to do that last summer, too..

Ali said...

I'm excited for summer and that we'll be close by. Then we can work and play together! YAY I heart summer