headerphoto

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday was the first Saturday in a while that I had no plans. I really wanted to just do nothing, but thankfully, Matt talked me into doing some yardwork in the morning. We finished digging weeds out of the vegetable garden, pulled dandelions from our yard, cleaned out the lilies, sprayed weed killer on the edge of the back yard rock garden, and Matt even started working on weeding around the berries and remulching. Woohoo! Lots done.

Also, we made plans for shelves in the garage - more storage! I like being productive. And phone calls were made to Africa in honor of Mothers' Day.

But around dinner time, I needed to shift gears and change my blog design. I hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I like being productive too! But of course, while I'm studying for finals I need some excuse to not be productive, so I'm reading blogs ;)

Jen said...

It is a very nice new layout. I am so jealous that your house got a little cleaning time. I should hire you to spend some time at my house. happy monday

Spring Lela Kane said...

Way to be productive! I like how my name is in your blog title :) I love your new page design too. Beautiful! I think I'll be too lazy to ever change my design but we'll see....